RingCentral Global Office FAQ
1. I have an Office Standard plan. Can I purchase more pooled minutes for a purchased Global License?
1. No, your RingCentral Office License is tied to your domestic Office plan. Each Global Office comes with 1,000 shared across the account. Shared minutes coming with a Global Office number for a specific country only cover those calls to countries within the same Calling Region. Excess minutes will be billed by the International rate based on the destination or you may buy International Calling credits bundle. For more information, go to Purchasing an International Calling Credit Bundle.
If you have five (5) Global Office Licenses for employees in the UK and France, you will have a total of 5,000 minutes shared across the account for outbound calls to customers in EMEA Calling Region. For more information on Calling Regions, go to RingCentral Global Office Calling Regions.
You can upgrade your service plan to Premium or Ultimate by calling support. Upgrading will give you more pooled minutes.
2. How will RingCentral Global Office be billed?
2. The billing is based on the account's home country. Customers with US accounts will be billed with US currency for purchases of International Licenses and devices.
3. How long will it take for an employee in an international office to receive a device?
3. Devices shipped to the UK normally takes 3 to 5 business days. Devices shipped to France, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Switzerland and the Netherlands may take 5 to 15 days.
4. Why can't I add a German number from the online account?
4. RingCentral currently does not have a number pool for German numbers. Other countries are also unable to add a number from the online account, go to RingCentral Global Office Calling Regions
for more information on these countries.
5. Can I order the same phone devices for International offices?
5. Yes, RingCentral offers the best-in-class options for US, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, Switzerland, and UK.
6. Which accounts are eligible for RingCentral Global Office?
6. RingCentral Global Office is available to RingCentral Office Standard/Premium/Ultimate (2+ tiers).
7. What are the different RingCentral Global Office Categories?
8. Will I automatically have Unlimited Global Calling with my current RingCentral plan?