RingCentral Rooms is a cloud-based video conferencing solution for every conference room. RingCentral Rooms works with off-the-shelf equipment - an iPad, camera, speaker, microphone, and a Mac or Mac mini connected to up to 2 TVs - without expensive hardware and complex configuration.
RingCentral Rooms iPad Controller Interface
Tap Meetings List
to view and select a scheduled meeting from the list and tap Start
to join a meeting.
You may also tap Refresh
to update the Meeting List to see newly scheduled meetings.
A meeting alert will appear 10 minutes prior to the next scheduled meeting on the iPad controller. You may tap Start
to start the meeting or Dismiss
to dismiss the reminder. The reminder will show an orange background but will switch to red if the meeting has not started past its scheduled time.NOTE:
For more information on enabling this feature go to Managing RingCentral Rooms from your RingCentral Online account
Tap Meet Now
to start a meeting immediately. This will send out a Meeting ID to let participants join your meeting.
While in a meeting, the iPad controller allows you to control the room features:
• Mute Microphone
- Tap this button to mute your audio.• Stop Video
- Tap this button to switch off your video.• Share Content
- Tap this button to share content from a laptop
or sharing via AirPlay
. You can also share content from your RingCentral Rooms using the RingCentral Meetings for Desktop. See RingCentral Rooms Proximity Sharing
.• Gallery View
- Tap this button to show all attendees in a grid.• Switch Camera -
Tap this button to select and switch among cameras in a conference room.• Camera Control
- Tap this button to Control PTZ camera settings, presets, or switch to secondary camera.• Manage Participants
- Tap this button to perform the following on your participants: Mute or Unmute, grant Host Control, Allow Record, or Remove Participants.• Invite
- Tap this button to invite participants via directory, email, phone or room system.• Settings
- Tap this button to access and modify your settings.• Leave
- Tap this button to leave the meeting.• Volume Control
- Adjust microphone volume input from your RingCentral Rooms iPad controller.
To join a meeting, enter the RingCentral Meeting ID and tap the Join
If you are not in any meeting, you can use Presentation
to share your content with participants in the conference room. you will have the option for sharing from a laptop
or sharing via AirPlay
You can also share content from your RingCentral Rooms using the RingCentral Meetings for Desktop. See RingCentral Rooms Proximity Sharing
On the iPad controller, tap Presentation and then, tap Share Laptop. From your laptop, go to the provided URL and enter the meeting ID.
On the iPad controller, tap Presentation and then, tap Share iPad/iPhone/Mac.
On the iPhone/iPad/Mac, connect to the same network and select AirPlay. Select the designated RingCentral room, enable Mirroring and enter the Password.
Make an outgoing call from your iPad Controller.
to view and customize your RingCentral Rooms Settings.
The following options allow you to customize and manage your Rooms Settings:
• Room - Room name and Sign Out option.
• Microphone - Set your Rooms Microphone device.
• Speaker - Set your Rooms Speaker device.
• Camera - Set your Rooms Camera device.
• Hide my local video - Toggle switch to enable or disable Hide my local video.
• Lock Settings - Toggle to lock or unlock settings to change microphone, speaker, camera, and sign out.