RingCentral Meetings - Mobile | Share File and Screen
When sharing files or your mobile device's screen, you can just tap Share and you will see the following content options to share.
• Share Photos - Select a photo stored on your mobile device to display.
1. Tap Photos to access your device's albums.
2. Allow Meetings to access your photos.
• Share Documents - Share a .pdf or image file from your mobile device..
1. Tap Documents.
2. Allow Meetings to share documents from your mobile device.
3. Select a document from your device.
3. Tap Share.
• Share from Box: Use the Box application on your device to share a file from Box.
1. Tap Box.
2. If you do not have the app installed, you will be prompted to do so.
3. Otherwise, sign in to link RingCentral Meetings with Box.
• Share from Dropbox - Use the Dropbox application on your device to share a file from Dropbox.
1. Tap Dropbox.
2. If you do not have the app installed, tap New to Dropbox? Get the App! located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Otherwise, sign in to link RingCentral Meetings with Dropbox.
• Share from Google Drive - Lets you share files from your Google Drive account.
1. Tap Share from Google Drive.
2. Enter your Google username and password. You will be sent a verification code on your mobile number.
3. Enter your verification code. Tap Allow to load your Google Drive files and folders.
• Share from One Drive - Lets you share files from your OneDrive account.
1. Tap Share from One Drive.
2. Enter your Microsoft username and password.
3. Tap Yes to load your One Drive files and folders.
• Share Web URL- Enables you to share a URL.
1. Tap Web URL.
2. Enter the URL you want to share, then tap Share.
• Share from Bookmark list - Choose one of your bookmarks on your device to display.
1. Tap Bookmark. The list of bookmarks will load on the page.
2. Select the bookmark, then tap Done
• Share Screen - Share your mobile device's screen. Meetings will capture everything displayed on your mobile device's screen.
1. Tap Screen.
2. Tap Start now.
• Share Whiteboard - Enable Whiteboard sharing from your mobile device.
1. Tap Share Whiteboard. White board will then display on your mobile device's screen.
2. Tap on the Pencil button to view and use annotation tools during Whiteboard sharing.
3. Tap Stop Share to stop Whiteboard sharing.
During Share Screen
The Host and Participants can add actively add notes or annotations to the file being shared. Participants may also be allowed to add notes or annotations to the shared screen as well. A Participant can also copy and paste from the Host's screen.
NOTE: The RingCentral Mobile App does not support multiple screen sharing. Users can only see the most recently shared screen.
1. When you or the Host have shared a file, tap the Pencil button to start annotation.
2. Tap the Pencil button once more view and use annotation tools.
3. Tap Stop Share to end screen or file sharing.
RingCentral Meetings - Mobile | Host Controls
RingCentral Meetings - Mobile | Participant Controls
RingCentral Meetings - Mobile | Safe Driving