RingCentral App - New account was created when logging in with RingCentral credentials
1. Have one of your company's RingCentral App admins deactivate the newly created account.
NOTE: You can check the Admin filter on the People page for the list.
2. Update your email address on RingCentral and then try signing in again with your RingCentral credentials. You should end up in the correct account this time.
3. Contact customer support and have them fix it up for you. Provide them with the following:
• Email address of your original RingCentral App account
• Email address of the RingCentral App account that was created when you signed in with your RingCentral credentials
In the meantime, you can get back to your original account by signing out of RingCentral App, and then back in using your email address and password.
RingCentral App - Log in using RingCentral credentials
RingCentral App - Overview