How to purchase Webinar licenses
1. In your RingCentral Online account, go to Billing > Meetings.
2. Click RingCentral Webinar, and then click Add Licenses.
3. Enter the number of licenses that you want to add in the box below # of Licenses.
• You can also click the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons to add or lessen the number of licenses you will purchase.
• Click Next.
4. Tick the checkbox to confirm and acknowledge your order, then click Next.
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact RingCentral Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
5. You can click Print if you prefer to have a hard-copy of your confirmation receipt, and then click Done to exit.
Now that you have purchased a RingCentral Webinar License, assign the purchased license to a User to start hosting a RingCentral Webinar.
Webinar - Frequently Asked Questions | RingCentral
Webinar - Getting Started | RingCentral