These are the minimum workstation requirements to run the RingCentral Contact Center applications. If your contact center is running additional applications, you may need to update these requirements accordingly.
• Intel i3 processor or higher at 3 GHz or better
• If using Personal Connection at a dialing ratio higher than 3:1, a faster CPU and additional RAM is recommended.
• 2 GB of available memory
• Note that this says available memory, not total system memory.
Internet Broadband Access Required
• 35 kbps bandwidth per workstation for data transport.
• Less than 200 ms average round-tripping reply between workstation and RingCentral Contact Center servers.
VoIP Bandwidth Requirements
• Based on the CODEC implementation
• G.711 CODEC requires 88 kbps per simultaneous call.
• G.729 CODEC requires 40 kbps per simultaneous call.
(For example, the number of simultaneous calls x CODEC kbps = total bandwidth needed)
NOTE: CODEC bandwidth use is bidirectional, so it is 88 up and 88 down simultaneously for a given G.711 call.
See also:RingCentral Contact Center New Features and Enhancements 17.1 ReleaseRingCentral Contact Center Supported Environments