How to set up Salesforce Integration in your RingCentral App
1. Click More at the bottom of the Left Pane, and then select Integrations.
2. In your Salesforce account, click on your name, then click Setup.
3. Under Build, Click Create > Apps.
4. On the Apps page, scroll down to Connected Apps section and click New to create a new connected app.
You should now see the New Connected App page.
5. In the Basic Information section, enter a Connected App Name, API Name, and your email address.
6. In the API (Enable OAuth Settings) section, check the box to Enable OAuth settings.
This will display the following form.
7. In the Callback URL box, enter the following two URLs:
8. Select the following OAuth Scopes below. Click on them in the Available OAuth Scopes list, and then click the right-arrow button to move them over to the Selected OAuth Scopes list.
• Access and manage your data (api)
• Full access (full)
• Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
9. If your company use Single-Sign-on (SSO) to access Salesforce, you need to enable SAML. Check the box in the Web App Settings section. Then, fill out the rest of the section as follow.
• Start URL - SAML entry point.
• Entity ID - ID of the SAML service provider.
• ACS URL - Assertion consumer service URL.
• Enable Single Logout - Allow users to logout of SSO when logging out of Salesforce.
• Subject Type - Primary identifier.
• Name ID Format - Format of identification.
• Issuer - Domain of cert issuer.
• IdP Certificate - Certification to be used during handshakes.
• Verify Signatures - Use certs to verify requests.
• Encrypt Response - Send encrypted responses.
NOTE: You may skip this step if your company does not use SSO to access Salesforce.
10. Click Save.
11. Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from Salesforce and enter them into the fields provided in the RingCentral App, and then click Enable Salesforce.
It may take a few minutes for Salesforce to process the necessary data, by then you will be able to start sharing Salesforce objects right in the conversation stream on the RingCentral App.
See RingCentral App - Salesforce Integration | How to use on how to use the integration.
RingCentral App - Add Advanced Integrations