Call Queue - Set Maximum Hold Time
1. Under the Call Queues tab, select the Call Queue group you wish to edit, and then click Call Handling & Members.
2. Click Wait Settings.
You can modify the following in this section:
• Maximum time to wait for a call queue member before trying the next member:
- If a member does not answer within this time period, the queue will move onto the next available member.
• Maximum hold time for an available member before going to voicemail:
- If a member does not answer within this time period, the caller will be forwarded to voicemail.
• After last call is ended, agent will be available for the next call within:
- This option specifies how long the system will wait after an agent completes a call before automatically setting their status to "Available" for a call. This gives the member time to make notes or otherwise follow up on a call.
• If number of callers waiting exceeds. You can select these options:
- Send new callers to voicemail
- Advise callers of heavy call volume...
3. Click Save when finished.
Call Queue - Overflow Call Queue Overview | RingCentral