How to send debug logs | RingCentral Phone App for Mobile Android
For iOS devices: How to send debug logs | RingCentral Phone App for Mobile iOS.
NOTE: For you to be able to send an email, an email account must be properly configured on the phone's email client. Customer Support will provide an email address where you can send the logs.
How to send debug logs through the RingCentral Phone App for Mobile
- 1. Log in to your RingCentral Mobile App.
- 2. Open the Keypad.
- 3. Type *SENDLOG# (*7363564#) then tap the Call button.
- 4. Tap Send Log.
- 5. Tap Current Log. You will be able to see a list of logs available. Tap on the latest Application log.
- 6. Tap Send log via e-mail.
- 7. Choose the email program that you would like to use for sending the logs.
- 8. Send the Email to email@example.com and/ or the email provided by the the support agent.
RingCentral mobile app: Logging in and Logging out