What is a Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF)?
It is in RingCentral’s interest to protect its customers from credit card fraud. In line with this, the completion of the Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF) may be required for any of the following:
• Activating new account from an IP address outside of the United Kingdom
• Enabling International Calling from your account
• Activating more than two accounts on one credit card
• Activating higher-end auto-purchase amounts
• Raising the Transaction Limit or £ Amount Limit per Month for your account
• Activating Fax Broadcasting in your account
Your completion of CCAF helps RingCentral protect you, our valued customer, from credit card fraud. All information is kept strictly confidential.
How to download and submit the Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF)
The steps below are applicable to RingCentral subscribers in United Kingdom. For RingCentral subscribers in North America, click here.
1. Click here to download the Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF).
2. On page 1, select your requested transaction.
3. Complete all the fields on page 1 of the form, including your signature at the bottom.
4. Make a copy of the front and back of your credit card and your driver's license or passport, then add these copies on page 2.
• Make sure to cover the middle numbers when printing the front of your credit card. We only need the first 6 and the last 4 digits of your card. Examples are provided on page 3.
• Make sure to cover the CVV number when printing the back of your credit card. Examples are provided on page 3.
5. Contact RingCentral Support to submit your accomplished CCAF.
6. Once a case is opened and the CCAF is completed and attached to the case, RingCentral Support will get it to the Fraud Department and have it approved.
• Do not e-mail this form.
• Review of CCAF can take up to 48 hours to process.
• For CCAF follow-up and further instructions, contact RingCentral Support. A representative will further review the issue and will respond via phone or e-mail.