The PIN is used to verify the User's identity when checking their voicemail from a phone. Users who forget their voicemail PIN they may contact their Administrators to change their PIN. Administrators may follow the steps below to change another user's PIN.
How to change User's PIN
1. Go to Users > User List.
2. Select the User that needs their PIN to be changed.
3. Go to User Details > General tab.
4. Click Change Password.
5. Enter your Current Password. This is your administrator password.
6. Click the Change PIN tab.
7. Enter the new PIN on the box for: New PIN, Confirm PIN. Please choose a PIN with 6 to 10 non-repeating numerical digits.
8. Click Save.