Conference Call using the RingCentral Conference feature through the Online account
1. On your RingCentral Online account, click the Conference icon.
2. On the Conference screen, you will see the Dial-In Number, Host code, and Participants code.
3. If you have international participants, you can Select the applicable countries under International Dial-In Numbers. The phone numbers will be added to the email invite.
4. Select Enable join before host if you want your participants to join the conference bridge before the host does. Otherwise, leave unchecked.
5. Click Invite with Email.
6. On the email invite, enter your participant's email addresses, then click Send.
Visit this article for a list of available commands: Audio Conferencing | Touch Tone Commands | RingCentral