Caller ID - Set Company Caller ID Name (CNAM)
If this is your first time setting up your RingCentral account's Outbound Caller ID Name (CNAM), proceed with the steps found in this article.
If you have previously configured your RingCentral account's Outbound Caller ID Name (CNAM) and would like to change it, follow the instructions in Caller ID - Change Caller ID Name (CNAM).
You must have Administrator access in order to proceed with the steps below. Access to modify the account's Outbound Caller ID Name is limited to the following Administrator roles:
• Phone System Admin
• Super Admin
• Custom Roles with access to Phone System > Company Numbers & Info.
1. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Company Info.
2. Select Caller ID Name, and then make sure that the field provided for the Caller ID Name is blank.
• If the Caller ID Name field is blank, proceed to step 3.
• If the Caller ID Name field is already populated and you want to change it, go to Caller ID - Change Caller ID Name (CNAM).
3. Enter your preferred Outbound Caller ID Name exactly the way how you want it to appear on Caller ID displays whenever an outbound call is made using your RingCentral local phone numbers. You can enter up to 15 characters (including spaces).
4. Click Save.
Your Company Outbound Caller ID Name (CNAM) should be active within 7 to 14 business days after submitting the request.