How can I check if refund has been processed on my account?
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Billing > Service Plan.
3. Click Billing History.
4. If the refund was made for a recent transaction, you should be able to see it immediately when you click on Billing History.
The Refund should have the following indicators:
1. The Date when the Refund was made.
2. The Refund should have the same Reference # with the original transaction.
3. The Description should indicate that the entry is for a Refund.
4. The Amount refunded in parenthesis.
To view older billing transactions or refund, click View Full Billing History.
NOTE: The refunded amount will show on the credit card after 3-5 business days.