Presence - Select users to display on phone
1. Using your Administrator credentials, Log into your RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Users > User list > Users With Extensions.
3. Click the name of the user or extension who will be monitoring other users' calls.
4. Go to Phones & Numbers > Phones > Presence.
5. Under Appearance, select the users you would like to display on the desk phone and softphone by clicking on Select a User. You may click Preview on my phones to test how the users will appear on the phone.
6. Click Save.
NOTE: A pop-up will appear notifying you that the phone assigned to the user will restart to reflect these changes. Click Yes. The Presence settings apply on the RingCentral Phone Desktop and all desk phones associated with the extension. Check the list of Presence-capable phones for more information.
Call Monitoring Overview
Setting Up Call Monitoring
Presence Frequently Asked Questions
Presence - Allow monitoring on a Users extension