RingCentral for Alexa
The RingCentral solution seamlessly integrates with the voice recognition capabilities of Amazon Alexa. Now you can conveniently access and manage vital business communications features with voice commands. RingCentral for Alexa streamlines how you access and send messages, while RingCentral Meetings™ for Alexa for Business enables you to control online meetings with any Alexa-enabled device.
• Seamless integration with daily life
Talk to your Alexa-enabled devices every day to check the weather, play music, and now, to manage your business communications. Stay connected at home, your office, and any workspace in between.
• Voice-activated calls and texts
Use your RingCentral phone numbers to easily initiate calls, send text messages, retrieve your voicemails, and even reply back using simple voice commands with your Alexa-enabled device.
•Hands-free, hassle-free meeting experience
Transform the way your teams collaborate via RingCentral Meetings. Use simple voice commands to start and end online meetings, eliminating the hassle of dialing into conference lines or manually entering complicated meeting ID numbers.
*Requires a valid subscription to RingCentral Rooms™.
*Requires a subscription to Amazon Alexa for Business and an AWS account. Please contact Amazon Web Services for more information on Alexa for Business pricing.
• Secure voice access to communications
Amazon's intelligent voice recognition feature allows Alexa-enabled devices to authenticate your identity, ensuring secure access to your business communications features.
Features - RingCentral for Alexa
• Securely access your messages with Alexa voice recognition
• Listen and reply to unheard voicemail messages with voice commands
• Listen and reply to unread text messages with voice commands
• Initiate a phone call from any Alexa-enabled device
Features - RingCentral Meetings for Alexa for Business
• Join a prescheduled RingCentral meeting with a voice command
• End a RingCentral meeting with a voice command
• Join the audio portion of a RingCentral meeting via an Alexa-enabled device
How it works
After linking your RingCentral account to the RingCentral for Alexa or RingCentral Meetings for Alexa for Business* you can quickly use voice commands to interact with your Alexa-enabled devices. Examples include:
1. Open RingCentral.
2. Ask RingCentral to play my voicemails.
3. Ask RingCentral to play my text messages.
4. Reply with a message.
5. Reply with a call.
6. Send SMS with RingCentral.
7. Call [phone number] with RingCentral.
8. Call [contact name] with RingCentral.
9. Start meeting.
10. End meeting.
• Available for RingCentral Office customers in all tiers; not available for RingCentral Professional™ or Fax® customers.
• Requires an Alexa-enabled device such as the Amazon Echo™ or the Amazon Echo Dot™.
• Available for customers in the United States only. Additional countries will be supported as Amazon Alexa for Business expands to different regions.
• English language is supported. Additional languages will be supported as Amazon Alexa for Business expands to different regions.
*RingCentral Meetings™ for Alexa for Business requires a valid subscription to RingCentral Rooms™.
*RingCentral Meetings™ for Alexa for Business requires a subscription to Amazon Alexa for Business and an AWS account. Please contact Amazon Web Services for more information on Alexa for Business pricing.
RingCentral Messages for Alexa
RingCentral Meetings for Alexa for Business
RingCentral for Amazon Connect