RingCentral Contact Center Integrations 19.119.1 UpdatesDirectory Synchronization ImprovementsPresence in Address BookPulse 1.1 Improvements
Directory Synchronization Improvements
• Added extension numbers to RingCentral Office address book entries.
• This helps visually differentiate RingCentral Office entries in address book search results.
• Can now enable or disable sync of extensions in Non-Activated state. Contact Support to enable
• Non-activated extensions are often used for desk phones. Including them into address books indicates which RingCentral Office users use desk phones only and don’t have relevant extensions activated.
For more information on these updates, go to:Directory Sync - OverviewDirectory Sync - Frequently Asked Questions
Presence in Address Book
• Each entry in Corporate Directory address books now has real-time presence indication. A contact center agent can now see if their colleagues are available for a call or call transfer which helps to avoid incorrect transfers or time delays when serving customers. Can be enabled (default) or disabled on a per account basis
For more information on this update, go to:
Directory Sync - Overview
Directory Sync - Frequently Asked Questions
Pulse Improvements (1.1)
• HIPAA accounts are now supported. HIPAA clients may log in to pulse.ringcentral.com
and enable Pulse on their account.
• Alert Schedule
• By default, if alert conditions are met, Pulse sends alerts notifications 24 hours / 7 days a week. Now Pulse user may use “Alert Schedule” section in the “How often” tab of configuration wizard to select “Hours of Operation in your Contact Center” that will be applied to the alert.
• Alert notification is not sent if conditions are met out of specified intervals.
• Hours of operations are appliedaccording to the selected time zone.
• If there are no desired “Hours of operations” contact center admin should create additional “Hours of operations” profile at RingCentral Contact Center Central https://ringcentral.incontact.com
For more information, go to Pulse - Create New Alert
• Changes to Report interval parameters
• Report Interval at “How Often” tab has two options: “for last” and “since”. When the user selects “since” option the performance metrics will be aggregated daily since the time that was specified in the edit box.
Example: The supervisor created 2 historical alerts: one alert is configured to report every hour on abandoned calls for the last one hour and another alert is configured to report on the cumulative total number of abandoned calls since 8:00 am of the current day. For example, there were 2 abandoned calls between 8 am and 9 am and 3 abandoned calls between 9 am and 10 am. The alert based on “for the last one hour “ will report at 9 am that there were 2 abandoned calls and at 10 am that there were 3 abandoned calls. The alert based on “since 8 am” option will report that there were 2 abandoned calls at 9 am and 5 abandoned calls at 10 am.
For more information, go to Pulse - Create New Alert • Handle cases when Alert Bot or Glip teams are removed
• User is informed in Glip that alerts cannot be delivered since the Alert Bot is removed from the team or the Glip team is removed. If the user removed glip team where an alert was assigned to or removed the Pulse bot form the team it prevents Pulse from alerts messages delivery to Glip and user is warned in Glip that alert doesn’t work anymore as it was configured.
• Keyboard control in Pulse wizard
• Users can work with the Pulse user interface using a keyboard. Before, users had to use both the mouse and the keyboard to work with Pulse UI. Now they may configure alerts using only a keyboard.