How to use the Click to Dial feature on Windows
The Click-to-Dial feature allows users to automatically launch the RingCentral Phone for Desktop to make calls or send faxes by clicking on a telephone or fax number on websites that support call:to, Tel: and fax: protocols.
1. Set the RingCentral Phone as the default calling application.
2. Make sure the RingCentral Phone for Desktop is logged in for the automatic launching to work.
3. Hover the mouse over the number to call on the website page, then click on it. You will also see the number to call on the lower left part of the screen.
NOTE: The next steps may differ, depending on your browser.
4. Check Always open these types of links in the associated app, then click Open Pick an app.
5. Select RingCentral Phone, then check Always use this app. Click OK.
The number should automatically appear in the RingCentral Phone's dialer, and the call will be automatically dialed. For RingOut calls: Select a number to call from opposite My Location, then click the call button.
RingCentral Phone - Overview