How to Set Up Custom Company Greeting
1. Log in as an Account Administrator to your RingCentral account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > IVR Settings > Company Greeting
3. On either Company Hours Greeting or After Hours Greeting, click Edit.
4. Select Play company greeting.
5. Under Set Greeting, select Custom.
NOTE: Record your greeting by Phone or Computer Microphone, just follow the on-screen instructions. Or, set your company greeting by Importing a sound file from your computer.
6. Under If Caller Enters no Action, select Connect to Operator or Disconnect.
- Connect to Operator: This is selected by Default. Selecting this option will direct callers to ext. 0, or the Operator Extension, after the greeting.
- Disconnect: Selecting this option will disconnect the caller after the greeting repeats three (3) times.
7. Click Done when finished.
Call Queue - Customizing Greetings | RingCentral
Setting your Company Call Handling and Operator Extension
Set Up Advanced Company Call Handling rules via the Auto-Receptionist