RingCentral Virtual Calling Card
You must first contact RingCentral Support to enable the RingCentral Virtual Calling Card feature on your account.
How to use the RingCentral Virtual Calling Card
1. Dial your RingCentral phone number.
NOTE: If you dial your RingCentral Toll-Free number to use the Virtual Calling Card feature, you will consume your RingCentral Toll-Free minutes and will also be charged for the outgoing call placed through the Virtual Calling Card feature.
2. Enter your extension number, followed by the star key (*).
3. When prompted, enter your PIN, and then press pound (#).
4. Press 3 to make an outgoing call.
5. Dial the number you want to call and press pound (#).
QUICK TIP: If you wish to end the call then place another call, press the star key twice (**). This will allow you to return to the Calling Card menu. Dial the new number you want to call and press the pound (#) key. If the other party hangs up during the call, you will automatically return to the Calling Card menu.