How to Generate a Users Report
The Users Report is previously called the User Activity Report (from Historical Reports). This can be generated from the Analytics Portal > Performance Reports section.
IMPORTANT: All current Historical Report subscriptions will be automatically paused. In order to continue to receive reporting subscriptions, Users will need to enable subscriptions in the Analytics Portal.
1. Log in as the Account administrator to the RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Analytics > Performance Reports.
3. Click the Calendar to set the date. You can select preset time periods or select Custom Ranges. Click Done to set.
4. Click Users.
5. Set the filters for Users, Call Type, Queue Calls, and Call Length, as needed.
NOTE: There is also a Queue calls filter that you can set in case it's important to analyze users performance in terms of their own i.e. non-queue calls. All calls routed directly on a user extension (not queue) are non-queue calls.
6. Click Select KPIs, then select the preferred KPIs from the list. Click Done.
Data will be shown under the Trend and Queues sections once set.
TIP: Click Show KPIs description to learn more information about each metric on the list.
7. Download or Save your report.
• Reports can be downloaded in PDF or Excel formats.
• When saving a report, you can enter a new name or overwrite the report using the same name. Saved reports can be accessed from the left pane by clicking Performance Reports.
• You can also Subscribe to reports. See Analytics Portal - Create Subscriptions | RingCentral for more information.
Other Reports you can generate
You can also create the following reports from the Analytics Portal:
• Queues Report
• Calls Report
• Company Numbers Report
• Device Status Report
Reports - Live Reports - Overview | RingCentral
RingCentral Meetings - Dashboard Overview
Reports - Quality of Service (QoS) - Overview | RingCentral