Shared Lines Group Settings
The following Shared Lines Group settings can be configured:
• Info - Set up extension number and Share Line group name, group password, and regional settings, etc.
• Direct Numbers - Establish direct numbers (toll-free, local, vanity) with routing options.
• Greeting & Blocked Calls - Set up group greeting message (before routing) and block incoming calls.
• Call Handling - Select options to forward calls when lines are busy during and after business hours. Ringing can be set between two (2) up to 16 rings before a call is forwarded to the next number or voicemail.
• Outbound caller ID - Select a number for external communications.
• Messages & Notifications - Set up voicemail greeting, message recipient and notifications for messages, missed call, and received faxes.
See the following links to learn more:
Shared Lines - Customize Music on Hold
Shared Lines - Set up Advanced Call Handling Rules
Shared Lines - Set up Call Handling for business hours and after hours