Intercom - Overview | RingCentral
• Intercom enables two-way, peer-to-peer communication between desk phones for users on the RingCentral system.
• Every desk phone comes with an Intercom soft key.
• Extension users can set permissions on their RingCentral account and determine which user(s) they can Intercom with.
• Desk phones ‘beep’ to notify you of incoming Intercom.
• Speakerphone is automatically initiated to enable direct, hands-free conversation.
• The Intercom feature is instantly available once devices are assigned to extension users.
See Intercom - Enable Intercom | RingCentral Online Account to learn how to set up the Intercom on your RingCentral account.
Intercom - Initiate an Intercom Call | RingCentral
Intercom - Frequently Asked Questions | RingCentral