How do I add user extensions with assigned phones?
1. Log in to your RingCentral account.
2. On the Admin Portal page, click Users.
3. Click Add User.
4. Select Domestic, and then click Next.
5. Select Add Users with Phones.
6. Enter the Number of Users.
7. Select the State and Area Code.
8. Click Select a Device, then click Desktop Phones.
9. Click on the deskphone model you want to order, then click Select.
10. Click the Add button.
• You can add multiple users at a time if they will all use the same State, Area Code and Device.
• Follow steps 6 to 10 if you want to add users in a different State, in the same State but different Area Code, or if the user(s) will have a different device.
11. Click Next.
12. Set the Shipping Address for the User/s' phones.
• Click Edit to change the current address set or click New to enter a new address.
• Type a new name under Ship Attention To.
• Select your Shipping Option.
13. Tick the checkbox beside the Area Code/Device when done, and then click Create Shipping Group.
• Follow steps 12 to 13 if you have ordered multiple devices and if these devices will be shipped to different addresses.
14. Click Next.
15. Tick the checkbox to confirm that you have read, understood and authorize the monthly recurring charges, and then click Next.
16. Click Print to save a hard copy of the order. Click Done otherwise.
17. A dialog box appears stating the order is being processed and that a confirmation email will be sent to the email address of the Super Admin. Click OK.
18. These extensions will be added to the unassigned extensions list. To assign the extension to a User, the Administrator must go to the unassigned extensions list and manually fill out the User's details. For instructions, see Assign an Extension to a User.
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact RingCentral Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
RingCentral Global Office - Add a User - This article provides instructions for adding a user located in another country.