Purchase a Desk Phone - RingCentral Online Account
NOTE: To track your Device Orders, follow the steps on Checking the Shipping Status of Ordered Phones. While waiting for your order to arrive, it is advisable to prepare your network for VoIP calling.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online Account as an administrator.
2. Click Phones & Devices below Phone System.
3. Click Add Device.
4. Select Domestic, then click Next.
NOTE: For instructions on how to add a Desk phone that will be used in an International location, go to Adding a RingCentral Global Office Number through the Online Account.
5. You will see the list of Users in your account. Assign the phone to a User on the list and then click Next.
6. Select the preferred device to be ordered from the list. Click Add to Cart.
7. Specify the number of devices to order under QTY, then click Next.
8. To assign the device to an existing number, select the available State and Area Code list. Select the device from the list, then click Assign to Selected. Click Next.
NOTE: See Add a Local Phone Number to account | RingCentral for information on purchasing a new number.
9. Select an Emergency Address from the list, then enter the Customer Name. Select the device from the list, then click Assign to Selected. Click Next.
10. Select the Shipping Address, then enter a name below Ship Attention To. Select the preferred Shipping Option, then select the device. Click Create Shipping Group. Click Next.
NOTE: If you click New to add a new Shipping Address, the page will redirect to a window where you can add a new Shipping Address. You can click Save address so you can use it in the future, and then click Add.
11. Review your order. Tick the box to acknowledge the charges, then click Next to proceed.
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact RingCentral Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
12. Click Done. Click Print to have a copy of your order.