How do I find my computer's name?
You will need your computer's name when provisioning the desktop app and when you want to authorize or deauthorize your computer to make outgoing calls. For more information go to RingCentral Desktop App Provisioning.
Select your computer's operating system below for specific instructions.
Mac OS X
1. Click the search icon, type "Computer Name" or "PC Name". Click View your PC name.
2. The Computer name or PC name is displayed on the top part of your pc information.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right-click on Computer.
3. Select Properties.
4. At the bottom portion of the Properties window, your Computer Name will be listed under "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings".
Mac OS X
1. Click on the Apple Menu.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click Sharing. At the top portion of the Sharing window, your Computer Name will be listed.