RingCentral Global Office provides a single phone system to companies that have offices around the world. This phone system is cloud-based and can be used on desk phones, desktop apps, and mobile apps. Global Office is available to RingCentral Office accounts with 2+ users.
Account Administrators can set up the RingCentral Global Office. An Administrator can add a User, device, or a Shared Line Group via the RingCentral Online account with these limitations:
• Some Countries require proof of address when purchasing a RingCentral DigitalLine. Customers need to contact RingCentral Sales to add DigitalLines and Devices. For more information go to RingCentral Global Office Calling Regions.
• To be able to make outbound calls from the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, a DigitalLine needs to be purchased.
• For the Netherlands, Proof of Registration required.
• For Singapore, Address / proof of address is required.
Adding a User with Global Office Phone
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions tab.
3. Click Add User.
4. Select International, then select a country from the drop-down list. Click Next. You can only add Users in one country per transaction. Finish the current transaction before adding another User in a different country.
NOTE: Some countries require your documents such as business registrations and proof of address documents. These documents can now be uploaded and reused until they expire.
5. On the Add Users tab, click Add Users With Devices.
6. Enter the Quantity, then select the Area Code.
7. Select the Site (applicable when Multi-site is enabled).
8. Below Device, click Select a Device. If you are interested in area codes that are currently unavailable, please contact RingCentral for additional information. You can also complete a purchase with numbers from available area codes in a specific country and contact RingCentral to change the phone number to a different area code.
9. On Add Users - Select a Device, click the appropriate tab, then select the device from the list. Enter the quantity for additional purchases. Click Select. Available Desktop Phones may vary depending on the selected location.
10. Click Add.
11. Review the Order Summary, then click Next.
12. Assign a Shipping Address — you may select from your saved addresses, edit your saved addresses, or create a new address. Enter a name below Ship Attention To. This field is auto-populated if you select an existing address. Select a Shipping Option. Check the area code, then click Create Shipping Group. Review the address. Click Delete if the address needs to be changed. Otherwise, click Next.
13. Select Cost Center Code, then click Next.
14. Review the charges, then click the checkbox to acknowledge that you understand and accept the charges. Click Next. RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over-usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact RingCentral Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
15. Go over the Order Confirmation, then click Done. You may also click Print to save a hard copy of the Order Confirmation.
16. An alert window appears, notifying that you will receive an order confirmation email. Click OK.
17. Enable International Calling on the account.