RingCentral Global Office provides a single phone system to companies that have offices around the world. This phone system is cloud-based and can be used on desk phones, desktop apps, and mobile apps. Global Office is available to RingCentral Office accounts with 2+ users.
To add a Global Office user extension with a phone , follow the steps below:
- Log in to the RingCentral online account
- Go to Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions
- Click Add User
- Select International, select a country from the drop-down list, then click Next.
- Click Add Users with Devices
- Depending on the country selected, you may be prompted to order new numbers if there are no existing numbers available. To proceed, click Order Number, then fill out the necessary information. Otherwise, proceed to the next step
NOTE: Some countries require your documents such as business registrations and proof of address documents. These documents can be reused until they expire.
- Enter the number of users to be added in the Qty field, then select your preferred options for the remaining fields
- In the Device field, click Select a Device, choose your preferred phone from the list, enter the number of devices to be added, then click Select
- Click Add, review the order summary, then click Next
- Fill out the shipping information, then click Next
- Go over the final order details, tick the acknowledgement checkbox, then click Next
- Click Done, then click Ok on the confirmation prompt
The newly created extension is placed in the Unassigned Extensions list. Assign the extension to the user so it can be activated. Lastly, enable international calling to ensure that the user can make international calls if you have not done so.