How to send a fax through the RingCentral online account
NOTE: The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
1. Click the FaxOut icon found on the upper right-hand corner (right below Log Out).
2. Type the recipient's fax number in the To field (Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number, i.e. +6502223333). Press Enter on your keyboard. You can add multiple fax numbers by typing it in the To field.
Or, select a recipient from your contact's list by clicking the "plus" icon. Select contact/s to send a fax to, then click Insert.
3. Enable the Cover Page as needed. You can select a cover page from the list, then add notes.
4. Click Browse then locate the files to send.
NOTE: You can attach files saved locally on your PC. You can also attach files from your cloud storage - Box, Dropbox and Google Drive.
5. Enable Schedule to set a date and time when the fax needs to be sent. Click Schedule.
Or, click Send Now to send the fax immediately.
NOTE: To check the status of your sent fax message, see Fax - Check Status of Sent Faxes. You will also receive transmission results via email.
Fax - Sending Faxes Using Email (Email-to-Fax)
Fax - Successfully Sent Confirmation