How to enable HUD for RingCentral Phone
1. Log in to your RingCentral Phone.
2. Click Settings or the Gear icon.
3. Click Calls on the left side menu, and then on the right side, look for HUD under General.
4. Under HUD, you will see Turn on HUD to keep track of your favorites. Click the slider button next to it, to enable HUD.
You can also enable Ring when any user I am monitoring receives an incoming. When this option is enabled, your RingCentral Phone will also ring when any user you are monitoring gets a call. You can also pick up their call if you have permission. For more information, go to Allow monitoring on a Users extension.
5. To set up HUD, click the HUD icon.
6. Click Create to manage user extensions in the HUD list.
7. Select the contact/s from the list, and then click Add.
8. Click Save.
Refer to Add/Remove Extension on list if you need to edit the list later on.
NOTE: Extensions in the HUD list are automatically synced with your online account and desk phones. If you set up Presence on your Online account, the settings will sync and appear on your desk phone and RingCentral Phone's HUD list. If the HUD list is edited on the RingCentral Phone's HUD, the changes will sync with the Presence appearance settings on your RingCentral Online account and desk phone. For more information about presence appearance in the Online account, go to Select users to display on phone.
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Overview | RingCentral Phone
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Dock/Undock Window | RingCentral Phone
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Add/Remove Extension on list | RingCentral Phone
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Pre-Call Commands | RingCentral Phone
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Active Call Commands | RingCentral Phone