How to launch Meetings from RingCentral App
Enable Meetings in your RingCentral App Mobile
1. Tap your Profile Picture (iOS) or the Hamburger icon (Android).
2. Go to Settings > Meetings.
3. Tap Video Service, and then select RingCentral Meetings Embedded.
How it works when enabled
For iOS: You will see RingCentral Meetings straight away on the RingCentral App Dashboard.
For Android: Tap the Hamburger (three horizontal lines) icon > Meetings.
You can do the following:
• Start and Host a Meeting from RingCentral App iOS | Android
• Join a Meeting from RingCentral App iOS | Android
• Schedule a Meeting from RingCentral App iOS | Android
You can also tap the Kebab (three vertical dots) icon on the upper-right corner of the screen to open Meetings Settings; tap Pair to pair a Rooms system; and enable/disable Self Preview.
Meetings Settings allow you to configure the following:
• Video Service - Select your Video Service either RingCentral Meetings Embedded or RingCentral Meetings App.
• Personal Meeting ID - You can enable and edit the following options:
- PMI - Edit your PMID.
- Use PMI for instant meetings - Toggle to enable or disable using your PMI to start meetings.
- Host Video On - Toggle to enable or disable using your Video during meetings.
- Attendee Video On - Toggle to enable or disable Attendee's Video upon joining a meeting.
- Audio Option - Tap to select audio options.
- Allow Join Before Host - Toggle to enable or disable Attendees from joining the meeting before the Host.
• Audio and Video - You can enable the following options:
- Auto Connect Audio - Toggle to enable or disable. When enabled, your audio will be connected automatically when joining a meeting.
- Close Captioning - Toggle to enable or disable. When this feature is available and enabled, closed captions will be displayed on the main video.
• Host Key - Use your host key to claim host control of the meeting in Meetings apps or start a meeting from a Rooms system.