How do I add user extensions and assign the RingCentral Phone app?
1. Log in to your RingCentral account.
2. On the Admin Portal page, click Users.
3. Click Add User.
4. Select Domestic, and then click Next.
5. Select Add Users with Phones.
6. Enter the Number of Users. You may only enter multiple Number of Users if they all have the same State, Area Code, and phone.
7. Select the State and Area Code.
8. Click Select a Device, then click Other Phones.
9. Click on RingCentral Phone app, then click Select.
10. Click Add, then click Next.
11. Set the Shipping Address for the User/s' phones.
• Click Edit to change the current address set or click New to enter a new address.
• Type a new name under Ship Attention To.
• Select your Shipping Option.
12. Tick the checkbox beside the Area Code when done, and then click Create Shipping Group.
13. Click Next.
14. Tick the checkbox to confirm that you have read and understood the charges, and authorize the monthly recurring charges, and then click Next.
15. Click Print to save a hard copy of the order. Click Done otherwise.
16. A dialog box appears stating the order is being processed and that a confirmation email will be sent to the email address of the Super Admin. Click OK.
1. Added Users will have their own extension numbers. The extension numbers can only be modified once the Users have been activated.
2. For adding International users, see Adding a RingCentral Global Office Number through the Online Account.
3. To add more users, follow Steps 6 to 10. Only follow this step if the Users to be added satisfy the following conditions:
• The User(s) are in a different location but has the same State and Area Code.
• The User(s) will use a different phone.
4. RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact RingCentral Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
5. Check your email for the Order Confirmation to complete the order process.
6 These extensions will be added to the unassigned extensions list.
7. To assign the extension to a User, the Administrator must go to the unassigned extensions list and manually fill out the User's details. See Activating an Unassigned User Extension for details.