How to Configure a User's Messaging Notifications
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online Account as an administrator.
2. Click Users.
3. On the User list, click the name of the User whose settings need to be modified.
4. Click the Notifications tab, then click Messaging Notifications.
Messaging Notifications Settings
The Basic Settings
tab has options to configure the user's Notifications
You can be notified by email or by SMS when you receive the following, depending on which options are enabled:
• Voicemail messages
• Received Faxes
• Missed Calls
• Fax Transmission Results
• Received Text Messages
Notification by Email
1. Enter the Email Address where you want the email notifications to be sent. NOTE: You can enter multiple email addresses to receive the email notification by separating each using a comma.
2. Click Save when finished.
Notification by SMS
1. Select the mobile number's carrier from Select Carrier drop-down list.
NOTE: If your carrier is not listed, you can contact your carrier to find out the email address by which you can receive text messages and enter it into the Phone Number field. For example email@example.com.
2. Enter the Phone Number where you want to receive the text notifications.
3. Click Add.
4. Click Save when finished.
These options let you further customize your notifications by giving you the option to send notifications for each feature to a different email address.
1. Select Advanced Settings on the drop-down menu on the upper right hand corner of the Messaging Notifications window.
2. Click Customize Notifications to open the advanced notifications menu.
For Voicemail Messages and Received Faxes feature, you can select Include attachment with email, and/ or Mark message as read once emailed as Additional Settings to be sent to the email address provided.
3. Enter the Email address.
4. Click Done.
5. Click Save.
Setting Up a Custom Voicemail Greeting on a User Extension
Setting your Company Business Hours, Timezone and Time Format
Voicemail Preview Overview: Voicemail-to-Text Transcription