Zendesk Cloud App for RingCentral allows users to make and receive RingCentral calls from any device, and click-to-dial numbers within Zendesk. Incoming calls automatically bring up matching client records, and creating new Zendesk tickets is made simple. It reduces the need for Zendesk users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent business applications. This is ideal for RingCentral Office users who use Zendesk.
Zendesk Cloud App for RingCentral is available for RingCentral Office Premium and Ultimate subscribers.
Dowanload latest version from RingCentral App Gallery
, or Zendesk Marketplace.
• OAuth Login
• Full Call History/Work Log
• Improved search function - search by title/#
• Ability to Set Presence across RingCentral devices
• Create ticket on outbound calls
• Create new ticket for incoming calls
• Option for multi-calls ticket log
• Update an existing matching ticket - Option for user to select a ticket to log call, in cases where there are multiple matching tickets
• Click-to-Dial - eliminate misdials and improve call efficiency
• Filter by log status
• Make or receive calls through the RingCentral solution, directly from your Zendesk account.
• Make Incoming calls are matched with existing customer records and related details are instantly displayed
• Multi-calls ticket log gives agents the option to log new inbound calls while on an existing call or continue working on current call
• Integrated presence status across RingCentral devices
• Always accessible via your preferred browser on Windows or Mac
• Use any RingCentral-enabled device - your deskphone, RingCentral Phone desktop and mobile
• RingCentral Office Premium and Ultimate subscription
• Active Zendesk account
• Zendesk Talk Partner Edition must be enabled within Zendesk
• Windows XP, 7, 8 and above/Mac OS X Mountain Lion and above
• Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above, Safari 6.0.5 and above, Internet Explorer 10 and above